Madallen And The Red Dress

Once upon upon a time a girl named Madallen who lived in the village with her mum and dad , her family was very rich . Every Sunday she went to the church with her mum and dad . On the way to church she saw a girl wearing rags sitting on the footpath and begging for money . Madallen asked her parents why that girl is sitting on the footpath and crying to have money , they replied Madallen that the girls parents have past away and she begs for money to lead her life . After Madallen was very shocked to hear that story and she kept thinking how she could help that girl .

After Madallen return home her mum saw that Madallen was really upset , her mum wanted to know what the reason was for Madallen to be upset . Madallen replied to her mum that she wants to do something for that girl but she doesn't know what to do for that girl . Then Madallen and her mum were thinking what they could do for the girl , suddenly Madallen’s mum shouted Madallen , Madallen i've got an idea . Then Madallen’s mum said “why don't you give away the thing you love the most to that girl’’ , then Madallen gave thanks to her mum for giving her the best idea of all . Then Madallen had decided that she will give away a really expensive and exclusive red dress that her mum had bought for her to celebrate Easter Sunday .

Early morning on Easter Sunday Madallen whent to that girl and gave her the red dress . After Madallen gave the girl the red dress Madallen saw that the girl had a big smile on her face . After madallen took the girl to church with her and told her mum and dad that she had gave the red dress to the girl and she has worn an old dress . Madallens mum and dad were really happy and proud that Madallen had given her most favorite thing to that girl and were also happy that Madallen had sacrificed to God . The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!