The Giving Computer And The 100 Dogs

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

On a cold, rainy day two children called Lily and Jack were playing on the computer. Suddenly the computer started to talk. Lily got scared. She hugged the chair. Jack felt a little bit scared but he said to Lily, "It's just a computer."

Lily stopped hugging the chair. Then the computer said, "Hello! I'm not here to scare you. I just wanted to ask if you would like anything."

"Is that true?" said Lily. "

Yes," said the computer.

So Lily said, "I would like a magic wand."

The computer said, "Type your name."

Lily typed her name and saw a pink, sparkly wand. She took it and said, "Thank you."

Now the computer asked if Jack wanted anything. Jack said, "No thanks."

Jack saw his sister making a spell. She was trying to magically make a kitten but accidentally made 100 dogs. Mum saw this and said, "Get all those dogs away!"

As fast as the computer could do it he said, "Lily cast this magic spell or more dogs will come."

So Lily cast the spell and the dogs disappeared. Then the computer told her a useful spell. The spell was to make a book of spells so nothing bad will ever happen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!