Cactus Man

One day in the scorching Desert, there was a cactus. But this particular cactus was a unique cactus. He was Cactus Man. His best friend was Fat-Dog. In the Desert, there is not much to do, so they were bored. Cactus Man had a painful idea. Cactus Man went and hop on Fat-Dog. “Scream!” Fat-Dog went as Cactus Man hop on Fat-Dog. Cactus Man’s idea was to hop on Fat-Dog and ride him for an adventure.
Cactus Man and Fat-Dog find a dusty ancient town that people lived in. They were walking in the middle of the streets. When they came to an intersection Police were right around the corner. “Stop” said one of the Policeman. Fat-Dog ran away down a road leading them to a city. The Police chased them though the scorching Desert. Fat-Dog and Cactus Man got to the city before the Police could catch up, so they decided to hide before the Police see or hear them. Suddenly there was a sound of a helicopter. Then above the Police there was Cactus Man and Fat-Dog. When they got to the top of the building, they find a helicopter, so they hop in to fly off. Cactus Man and Fat-Dog flew home. They were happy that they were home and that they have a free helicopter.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!