Taking Over The World

Once, I was a normal, ordinary wizard going to Dogwarts every day. One night, I got assassinated by Voldemort, so I died and turned in a ghost. Since I died, I staked my murderer, the biggest criminal in wizard world! For the whole time in my afterlife, I spent all of my time stalking Voldemort. On my journey it was very much cautioned like fighting Yoda, opening the chamber of secrets and destroying sky scrapers. But worst of them all is killing weirdo Potter. He gets to be stronger than his dad at the end (who is dead) at the end.

But in this part of the story, I was staring at Voldemort, lurking in the darkness, hovering silently by magic. He went to an abandoned mansion in the middle of nowhere. As it seemed like there was his mighty corrupt crew there sitting silently and politely waiting for his demands. So he hovered, slowly passing cages stuck to the walls labelled Chewbacca, a random Jedi.

Voldemort sat down glaring at the table as he stated, “Great work team. We have taken over a quarter of the world! The Star-Wars side is the side we have taken over! Now only three more quarters left the muggles side, the Dogwarts side and the Gothlem side until we have taken over the whole world! Now, our second and the easiest side is to take over the human side. So I shall leave with another wizard or witch.” So Voldemort left, leaving his crazy clan waiting there, still doing their weird evil laughs. Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange teleported to earth and Voldemort took out his wand and screamed, “Adava Kadava.” He hit a building then the building exploded. Victory was sweet.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!