The Dream

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Chapter 1 - Last night I had a magnificent dream and I went to... DREAMWORLD! This isn't any type of world, but it has candy, cards, HQ, lab and technology, it was really fun. But if only it was real, nearly every dream is a good one for me, but this one was an extraordinary dream. And I remembered everything. Three years passed and I was twenty three years old. Then I thought of building the exact same replica of it.
Chapter 2 - It took one year to plan, but it took me even longer to build, it took five years. By then I was twenty nine years old. The reason why it took five years is because I added five hundred more things than I was supposed to and I earned five hundred thousand dollars a week. WOW! By then I was a star and bought a mansion and a Lamborghini.
Chapter 3 - After all of that, I was thirty two years old and I got a boyfriend and I shared with him. We got married and had one girl and one boy and their names were Ash and Amy. If they do fifty chores a week, they get rewarded one hundred dollars. They grew up and they were eleven years of age and I was forty four years old.
Chapter 4 - Three years went past and it was Christmas time, I got a very pretty necklace made from opalite, it was from my husband and it was the most prettiest thing I had ever seen. For our holiday, we went to America and we got to meet lots of youtubers. It was soo fun for Ash and Amy too. We stayed there longer than two weeks, but we came home and everything was back to normal. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!