Time Traveller

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

The time traveller slowly podded on the cobbled bridge. Rain spatted out from the sky and hit the ground with the slights noise only heard from the tip of the most microscopic inserts ear. On this occasion, the immoral clouds polluted the sky with forces of lighting smashing the towards the ground.
This particular man had old and dusty blonde hair which was covered by a bold hat. The time traveller had a light brown raincoat which had handcrafted buttons, yet his rain boots were dark green. Every day he would travel with ragged black jeans and on his back, he would carry a colossal antique clock which was the key to travel from past to future. This incredible clock created his perfect eyesight and the way he would move throughout the day.
As time was ticking away the time traveller would have small pieces of his body removed. Finally, the time would come where all the pieces of the time travellers body would fad and he would disappear into a new realm.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!