Taste Hear Smell See Touch

You can taste, hear, smell, see and touch, but what if you could touch sounds and see smells? You could smell the colour of yellow or see the taste of apple. What would that be like? You could touch the smell of honey or see the words of what people say come out of their mouth. Wouldn’t that be amazing if you could taste what you hear or touch what you smell? If only it were true.
But wait, it is! I know a friend just down the road^ who can hear smells, touch tastes and so much more. It is an incredible thing to be able to combine your senses but it would be cool if you had a sixth sense like if you combined smell and feel, you could ‘smeel’. But back to what we were talking about before. About all the amazing things you can do with just five senses. I wish I had the weird concoction like the person down the road.
If I could see smells, I would want to see the smell of chocolate. I would want to touch the taste of apple. I really want to hear a smell, but I can’t do any of them. It’s more fun than getting to taste something new or getting to see something amazing. If only I could be one of those people.
I could be famous if I could do that. But at school it would be crowded with words. If I could touch noises, then they would be all over my face. And I don’t want to have to taste what an elephant looks like. Phew! On second thoughts, being able to taste, hear, smell, see and touch all combined wouldn’t be that great but I still want to try it just for fun.
But every time I would talk I wouldn’t see anyone so I would have to zip my mouth up. Now I feel sorry for the guy down the road. But somehow he acts normal all the time. Maybe he has been trained like a ninja so that he can see correctly. But how will I know, I don’t have the weird concoction. And I definitely don’t want to have it now that I think about it.
Why would someone want to have such a horrid life doing all those things? Luckily I have read a book and it is very, very, very rare. So I am glad that I didn’t get stuck with the stuff. I just wonder who does have it. Other than the man down the road. But anyways, moving on, what if you don’t have some senses?
Just like taste, hear, smell, touch see and...smeel? The mysteries of the world still remain unknown, ah well too bad.
^this person is not real

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!