Annabel Is Lost

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Chapter 1
"Wait for me Annabel!” said her older sister. Annabel had gone to find her friends Isabella and Isabel. They were sisters. Annabel found her friends in the park. "Let's walk to my house," said Annabel. "Sure, we can," said Isabel. "I know!" said Isabella, "Why don't we go to sweet land? There are jellies, candies, marshmallow and jellybeans. It is so yummy." What a mischievous idea! Isabella took the others to her house and showed them her pink bedroom. Under her bed, there was a tiny key. She had a magical key to put in the lock and say a password. "This is so cool," said Annabel. "Yes," said Isabelle.
Chapter 2
"I love it here," said Annabel. "Me too," said Isabel. "There's a sweet tree with candy, jelly beans and marshmallows. What are you waiting for? Quick! Let's eat. It’s so yummy," said Annabel. "Let's go home," they said after a while. "Oh no! Look! There's a big tiger there,” said Isabella. Some other animals helped him. The girls ran back through the door with the tiger running after them. They came home and played with their Shopkin dolls. "Maybe we were having a dream?" said Annabelle. "Not me," said Isabella. "Not me," said Isabelle.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!