Dinosaur Spirit

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

I went to the museum to see the dinasaur fossils. On the door step I saw a poster of a T-rex. when I touched it it grew bigger and bigger and biger and the other fossels came to life and jumped on top of the T-rex and tried to charg at me but insted they moved thir feet so fast they blasted themselvs out of the museum. then they charged back into th museum then they kiled the T-rex because they were so hevy and the rest turned back into dinarsars fossils. all the other posters of T-rex came to life and hoped on top of the ded T-rex and roaroooooed so louwd they blasted themselves out and away of the museum. and had blarsted realy far away I grabed a tool and went look a logn way until I finilly found it all the dinosaurs were dead and I found out that the dinasas had sprits inside the fossils that had control of them and when they died the spirit goes away and now they are gone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!