Boss Baby And The Puppy

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Boss Baby & the Puppy

Boss Baby was at a fancy cafe, drinking gold lemonade. You can not make this lemonade at home. There is a special ingredient, but no one knows what it is. You might be thinking, was there any food? Was it good? Well, it was awesome. He had a choc chip cookie and strawberry ice-cream with a cherry on top.

Just as Boss Baby was finishing his last bite, he saw a puppy running straight to him from the cafe kitchen. Boss Baby yelled: 'Stop!' The puppy skidded to a stop. Boss baby looked at the puppy and said, “You really need a bath”. The puppy really did need one. He was dirty and yucky. The puppy was even covered in rotten crocodile eggs.

The puppy did not leave his side. Boss Baby decided to bath him. Just before he washed him, he saw the puppy was holding a clean sheet of paper in his mouth. It was the recipe for gold lemonade. Boss Baby was so so so so happy that he went crazy like a rock and roll star. He was playing air guitar and even knocked the puppy over.

After the bath, the puppy did not leave. Boss Baby took the puppy to the Wise Wizard for help.

On the way, the puppy barked. He really wished to be with Boss Baby.

When they got to the wizard, Boss Baby asked,
“Can you make this puppy disappear?”
The Wizard answered, “No! Why can't you keep him?”
“I guess that would be a good idea” Boss Baby smiled.
From then on, they played together and lived happily ever after drinking lots of golden lemonade.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!