The Huge Dragon

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time there was a dragon that burnt a lot of houses. People were angry because they were expensive houses. People wanted to get rid of the dragon but whenever they tried it sprinted quickly away. The people didn't like it when it sprinted away.

The dragon lived in a cave that no one knew of. The dragon was green and yellow and it had a special power that made the people even more angry. The dragon could fly very very fast, so fast the people couldn't see it. Its wings were tiny and it could fly very high in the sky.

There was a man named Tom, he owned the most expensive house. Tom went on a trip to somewhere no one knows, the dragon was at that place. He went 5 miles away and he reached the distance to the dragons cave. The people heard about it, so they brought their guns!!!

Tom saw the dragon and chased it, the people followed and they all started to shoot it. The dragon was shot and fell to the ground. As Tom came close to the dragon to stab it, it ran away so fast no one knew where it disappeared. The dragon was never seen again.

By Younis Chmait

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!