The Ninjas

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Chapter 1: Meeting the Monster
One dark night it was raining. The ninjas jumped roof to roof until they saw a spooky shadow.
“Let’s go closer,” said one.
They got closer but a ninja called Ebony ran even closer.
“No!” said another ninja, Cooper.
The shadow left so fast. They were so disappointed at Ebony but luckily they could still see the shadow. They followed it. They found out what it was a… monster!!
It had two horns, four eyes, five arms on each side, six legs and lots of weapons.
The ninjas were terrified. Cooper was eating his long nails.
“Yuck,” said Ebony as they quickly jumped roof to roof.
But the monster quickly followed them as fast as they ran. They looked back.
“Mum,” whispered Cooper, “The monster is following us.”
They finally got back to their base.
Cooper was in the shower. Another ninja, named Thunder, was in the garage. The last one, Ebony, was on the toilet.
The monster was banging on the door. Luckily the ninjas had an escape door out the back. Then the ninjas snuck out the door. They crept behind the monster. The monster finally got inside the base. The monster looked everywhere except the toilet, Ebony just went on, but she left a plan…
Chapter 2: The Monster Fainting
Ebony didn’t flush the toilet. She did a poo. The monster opened the door and the ninjas had heard a BANG. The monster fell to the ground. The ninjas dared each other to see what was going on inside.
The littlest said, “I will go” and she did. So she took one foot and the other foot. At last, she opened the door. When she saw that the monster fell, she squealed and jumped. She came running out.
“The monster! Look!! The monster!” she yelled.
When Ebony had finished yelling, the other ninjas had a party. Thunder said, “You can’t have a party with no cake,” so after their party they once again wanted to do their favourite thing- jumping roof to roof.
Cooper yelled, “Look!! Ha, ha… it’s just a joke.”
Everybody laughed. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!