Haunted House

I was lying in my bed when there was a loud bang outside my house. I looked outside and there was a big haunted house with thunder and lighting surrounding it. Nobody was going outside, but today was outside day and we all had to go outside even if it was raining. So I went outside and found my friend Ethan, he was really curious to go inside the haunted house. He rushed over to the haunted house but everyone told him “do not go over there”, but he just ignored everyone. Everyone ran in the same direction as Ethan but when they got there Ethan had entered the creepy house. Bodie said “I don’t think we should go in there guys” but everyone had gone inside. Bodie stayed behind at the door and suddenly the big door closed and the lights automatically turned off! So they reached for the torch and they all went then they found something slimy, they wen’t down the slide and when they got out they realised that it was a giants bum and Ethan said “ewwwww yuck….When we get home we are going to have a shower”. They continue on in the haunted house then they found a big lightning bolt hallway with skulls and gravestones. They continued through the lightning hallway and made it with barely any breath they stumbled across the hallway but then they came across a hoard of zombies then the lights turned off! Everyone was screaming and running around while trying not to be turned into zombies then they ran back though the lightning hallway and up the stairs and hid in a closet. The zombies passed by so they continued on and they eventually came to where they all had to split up. Each of them had a dark and empty room and all of their worst nightmares were coming alive so they tried to get out but the door was locked, they were all screaming but when they opened their eyes they found that they were only holograms so they pushed through the zombies and then they found that they had completed the spooky house then they found a button that said “ blow me up”. Ryan said “i don’t think that we should press it” Ethan said “stop being a sooky bum” so he pressed it any way, there was a loud voice saying “ self destruction in 1 minute” so they both ran all the way out and made it just in time, they were both puffing with exhaustion then Ethan agreed that Ryan was right. Then after that very day the haunted house never came back again!!!!

THE END

By Ryan

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!