ABORIGINAL SKY MYTH

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

One day Baiame came to the great magic pool. The magic pool might be glittery, sparkly, ruff and it might have power in it. It might have a glittery and sparkly fish. The reflections are pink, green, red, galaxy colours. Baiame took a drink from the pool. Baiame took little sips from the pool. The water tasted wonderful. It tasted like strawberry milk, because the water was so wonderful Baiame dived in and swam around. It was as soft as diving down a powerful rainbow. The other teeny tiny animals watched Baiame from the shore. One of the tiny animals said “WOW his good” said the creature. The other animals said OMG his good. They all fainted. Baiame grew so big he began to push the sky upwards away from the Earth. He used his hands to push the sky up until he could not reach anymore. Some of the water from the magic pool went up as well. When the water got to the sun it turned into clouds, they made LOL surprise dolls in the sky and the clouds turned pink, then rain fell on Earth for the very first time. It was pitter pattering, it was very soft, it was pink. When the tiny creatures and the other things on Earth were touched by this magic rain they grew too, to the size we know them to be today. The other creatures and plants had a growth spurt as well. The End.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!