Skeleton Guy

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once open a time, there was an evil, scary skeleton named Skeleton Guy. One day he thought of a plan. What if he ruled the world? Skeleton Guy started on a city called Las Vegas. When he was smashing an awesome 100 storey skyscraper he heard sirens. It was the police! The police couldn’t destroy Skelton Guy so they called the SWAT team, FBI and Army. Las Vegas was in big trouble!!!
The city was so close to being destroyed. Then all of a sudden, an oil tank exploded and blew a person onto Skeleton Guy. He was a person from the army. Skelton Guy did not have any power cords. He was just pure… bones.
Las Vegas was destroyed so he moved to make his laboratory in California.
“Of course, get dogs!” demanded Ryder, who was from the SWAT team. Everyone got dogs to lick Skelton Guy. He just stomped them, like they were ants. He ran off to his enormous, evil laboratory. His lab was called, ‘Toxic Factory’. It was painted black with green toxic oozing down the side. Overnight, Skeleton Guy made some potions that made humans his slave. Then he made a gun, put the potion in it and waited for it to be the morning.
Overnight he got way more powerful. In the morning, Skelton Guy got his gun and shot it at everyone. Everyone was yelling and screaming in terror!!! It was 99.9% that humans from all around the world would win the war. Now everyone loved Skelton Guy. The spell wears off in about 1 hour. While the Police and people were out of action, there were three people who weren’t. Their names were Ashley, Blake and Ryder plus a couple of dogs. Ashley owned an Army plane, Blake owned an Army tank, and Ryder also owned a tank and dogs…well they owned their tongues and teeth. It was all up to them to save the world… soon.
Ashley, Ryder and Blake got into their transportation and the dogs went with them. When they reached their destination, they were firing their guns at Skelton Guy and the dogs were licking and biting him like crazy. Then all of a sudden, Skelton Guy fell to the ground. They had won the war!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!