DANCER

BOOM, CRASH the barn doors slammed in Lilly’s shocked face. “Candy apple Candy apple, Dancer! She is missing her stall door is open!” Lilly cried in devastation. “Oh! I wish Mum and Dad were here not in Town.”
Lilly gasped as she saw a shiny, diamond, sparkly as fairy dust on the ground in front of her.
“OH NO this can’t be happening not an evil wizard trail………… He is the worst one of all, Elfresco!” Lilly yelled stamping her foot in anger.
Lilly could not decide what she should do. Should she and Candy Apple follow the trail? She thought to herself. Lilly decided she would risk everything to get Dancer back. Candy Apple the unicorn whinnied because she knew what Lilly was thinking and knew it was the right thing to do. Without another they will set of on their Quest but first they will pay Mister Good Wizard a visit. *
With the wind in Lilly’s hair, the morning sunlight in her face Lilly flew on her majestic companion Candy Apple above the barn., As fast a tornado they were in the rain forest shadows fell upon them as dark as the midnight sky. Candy Apple and Lilly pulled out a torch so they could see without running into anything. Suddenly Lilly saw something shining beneath her.
“Candy Apple look to the ground,” Lilly said in suspicion. “More wizard trail but this time it is good.”
“Maybe Mister Good Wizard is up here, let’s go and find out?” wondered Lilly.
Lilly and Candy Apple followed the wizard trail, it went for so long then it stopped no trail, nothing, nothing at all. They zoomed up above the tree tops to see if they could see anything, but all she could see were trees as wide as the bottom of the Eiffel Tower. As they flew back down to the forest floor to find the trail they collided with Mister Good Wizard…….
Lilly fell from Candy Apple, her heart beating like a drum. Down, down ,down ……………………………………

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!