Larry The Evildoer

Larry was sitting on his couch, while his robot was making the gadget. Larry shouted, “When is the glove goin’ to be finished!” The robot said, “Nearly finished.” After a few minutes, the glove was finished. Larry maniacally laughed, “Ha ha ha!” as he put the glove on.
Larry slid a dummy in front of him. He pressed the squarish, grey button on his glove. One second later, Larry’s glove shot a sharp bullet, filled with the new explosive formula, Larry made. The dummy went kaboom, when the bullet hit it. Larry said, “Now I have the power to destroy many superheroes. Ha ha ha!”
Just then, his archenemy, George from the Australian spy team, came through the vents to attack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!