My First Time Playing Minecraft

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

I spawned in a good place to spawn seeing that it was my first time play Minecraft lots of trees, mushrooms and animals. This was Dan’s first ever time playing Minecraft Pocket Edition. He pressed creative mode and walked around there was a village where all the villagers were. Most of the villagers were in their houses and you know what was cool some of the houses were under ground in the sand.
Dan them pressed survival mode and made a house for himself so he could stay in it for the night. Soon enough it was night Dan hadn’t finished his house he just needed some wood but he didn’t want to go because he knew that he would killed out there and lose all his stuff and he didn’t want that to happen but he needed some wood so he went.
Dan had a close accountant to an Ender man they can teleport from place to place so he had to make a run but the Ender man just teleported in front of him and killed him. Dan spawned back at his house and he went to sleep. Know it was morning and Dan got back to work building his house and strait away he found a creeper and guess what the creeper did, it blew up Dan’s house he had to start all over again which was a bummer.
So Dan collected all the wood that the creeper blew up and started all over again and this time Dan made his house underground so no monsters can get in. while Dan was building he found a green slimy sort of gel on the floor and the gel started attacking him hit by hit Dan’s health went down until Dan started to hit the gel hit by hit the gel jumped backward until it died. The gel drop three experience points so that Dan’s health went up so he got back to work when there was a drop and another and another until it started pouring. Dan needed to craft something so he crafted a wooden sword because that’s all he had to craft when he found leather in his inventory so he crafted his leather into leather armour so know he was safe.
now that it was night so Dan went to sleep. He woke up with a spider next to him it was on fire because it was in the daylight. Dan wanted to get back to building his house so he killed the spider and got back to building his house Dan wanted to build it into a mansion so that meant that he had to build faster. Soon enough Dan ran out of wood so he had to go and get wood from trees, and then he fell into a hole he dug for survival and when he was digging he thought of building a plane out of wood so he did, and finished his house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!