The Magic Box!!!

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

One sunny, hot and warm day there was a box. It was a random single box and was a reasonable sized box. It was found by a boy, in the back of his car and with his friends. Their names are Boots, Sunny, Soccer, Monster and Shorty.
Monster tried to get rid of it and tried to throw it in the ocean, but it walked back. The box kicked monster and said, "Why did you throw me in the scary ocean?" Monster and his friends were shocked that it could do Tae Kwon do.
Everybody decided to go out for lunch, hoping it would walk away. They all had a great time without that magic and freaky box. Soccer was the most disappointed because he did not like that box.
But it was still there when they got back. Soccer said to the box, “JUST GO AWAY" but the box said, "No, this is my home weirdo.”
Boots put the box in the jungle, hoping something would eat it. His plan was horrible, but it worked. A. Lion. Ate. It. Everybody went back home to have a peaceful lunch without that magic and freaky box.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!