A Boy And His Dog

One shiny and sunny morning Josh went to the park to meet his friend. Josh's dog loved his bone and took it with him to the park. Josh and his dog went down the slide a few times. "Weee" said Josh and his dog barked "Woof, woof” He loved the slide too. "Let's do that again,” said Josh. So they went up and down the slide again and again. His friend Alex also took his dog and went up and down the slide. Josh decided to go home to get a ball to play catch with Alex. When josh came back the two boys played catch for a long time. The two dogs tried to catch the ball off Alex and Josh, but they were too short. The boys had so much fun, but it started to rain. So they went home to Josh's house. Josh's mum fed the boys biscuits and milk to make them feel happy. When they finished eating, they played hide and seek. Josh found the best hiding spot in the toilet. It was very stinky in there. Alex checked all over the house except the toilet. The two dogs followed Josh's footsteps to the toilet and Alex found Josh's footsteps. He said, "Why would you hide in the toilet? It STINKS!" So Josh came out of the toilet. Then it was Alex's shot to hide. Josh counted to 20 and then Alex ran to go hide, but Josh found Alex straight away. He was hiding in the toilet too.
Then Josh's dog was crying because he could not find his bone. So they looked all over the house. They looked everywhere in the house, but could not find his bone. It stopped raining after two hours and they went to look at the park for the bone. They searched and they found the bone under the slide where Josh and his dog were having so much fun when it was shiny and sunny in the morning. So after that, Alex went home and Josh and his dog went home too. The two dogs barked "Woof, Woof" and so did Alex and Josh.
The end…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!