Ah! What Is That Plant Growing?

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time, there lived five ladybugs. They were sitting on a bench and all of a sudden behind the bench, the baby ladybug saw a plant growing.
“Mum, dad, brothers what is that plant growing?”
Along with mum, dad and brothers, the baby lady bug found a tree house and there was no knob on the door and when they kept knocking, suddenly a wise walrus came out with a tall ladder and they saw that plant growing using the ladder.
Next, they saw a caterpillar build a cocoon and it slept there everyday. Next they saw a flower bud and they water it once again and the bud started to come out a little bit. And they water it once again and it bloomed out beautifully.
And the baby lady bug found out, the plant which is growing, is a rose plant.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!