Grandma's House

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Grandma's House

I was in the bush and I was very very scared. I hear the bushes shake. The wolf jumped out. I ran as fast as I could. I couldn’t find grandma's house. I jogged a bit then I had a little break before I started running again. I was scared then the wolf jumped out of the bush and grabbed me and he almost put me in his mouth. So I kicked him and he said ow. Then he let me go and he ran after me. I ran to my uncle's house which was behind my grandmas house. I hid in the closet. Then I heard stomp stomp stomp. The wolf howled and I screamed. He opened up the closet door. Then I ran out of my uncle’s house and straight into my grandmas arms. Then she hugged me and took me into her house and we hid under the big bed. Then we both heard stomp. It was the wolf. He howled and we got scared. We heard the door open and the wolf looked around. My Dad heard the wolf howl and he looked in my uncle's house and he looked in my grandma's house. I yelled out to my Dad. He got the shovel and whacked the wolf out of the house. We all went back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!