Bad Bullies

Bad Bullies.
Leo and his friend Rafe were riding their bikes and then SCRASH! School bully, Jack rode his bike into the back of Rafe’s bike, damaging the gears to cause it spin out of control and he fell off and spraint his ankle. Leo stopped and asked him “Are you ok?” ”Ride fast” Rafe screamed in a panic, “He’s on to you, you’re next, ride, ride, he will get you too!” he rode off in a panic.

Leo is going as fast as he can. But Jack isn’t far behind. Leo sees a big patch of mud up ahead. He had an idea. Jack has road tyres and Leo has aggressive off-road tyres. He veered towards the left into the big, infested mud pit. It was crazy! Mud was flying everywhere, water was splashing everywhere! Leo got through, but Jack got stuck. (His bike is so useless, he may as well ride a scooter instead).

Jack got off his bike but his shoe got stuck. So he took that shoe off then his other shoe got stuck. So he took the other shoe off, then a sock got stuck. So he slipped his foot out of that sock then got his foot on hard concrete. The other sock got stuck so he slipped his foot out of the last sock then ran up the concrete path. He saw Leo up ahead and…….Rafe!?

He was being towed by Leo’s bike in a custom-made trailer. Leo was very strong so it easy to tow 50 KG at 60 km/h as a pose to nothing being dragged by Jack and running 58 km/h. Leo and Rafe raced like a Bugatti to the nearby police station. They told the police the whole story and the first-aid trained police officer helped Rafe with his spraint ankle. Jack was sent home and grounded very badly by his parents and Leo and Rafe went to Rafe’s house for drinks and a play.

They rode up the muddy drive way but struggled. Leo let a little bit of air out of the tyres on both the bike and the trailer for larger rolling diameter. After watching loads of episodes of All 4 Adventure, Leo had lots of experience. And they got out of the big, infested mud pit.

“Jack is no match for us”. Leo said proudly. Rafe’s parents thanked Leo very much for getting Rafe home safely, even with his disability of a spraint ankle. Before Leo went home, he used his portable tyre pump to put more air in the tyres after he crossed the mud pit.



THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!