The Tomato Villain

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

The Tomato Villain
Kaboom! The bank blew up. As the tomato villain put a bomb in the bank. The Tomato Villain was a very naughty villain. He stole 9000000 bucks from the volt. Then he takes it to his master the Evil Tomato.
Oh no he has a secret super power. This is when somebody is scared of him he gets bigger and stronger.
The Evil Tomato forces the Tomato Villain to steal more money. Now the villains try to take over the world.
Then a hero appears named Superman he tried and tried to stop him but he couldn’t stop him he was too much.
He then uses his laser eyes to stop him in a second after he used his laser eyes they killed him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!