Keeper Of The Animals

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

"He He" I giggled as I held out my grassy hand to feed the animals. It tickled as the animals fed from my hand. My hand felt wet and cool because of the clean blue water washing over it. The land was peaceful.
Two minutes later the King of Storms came with his dark and nasty storm clouds. He ruined my beautiful garden. I asked him "Why are you here?" He grunted "We had a deal! You said you would give me my very own animals to feed. You didn't give them to me and now it's too late, I want my pay back!" He looked extra mad.
I tried with everything I could to make him happy, but it was no use he was too mad, he just kept blowing his powerful winds. Soon My gardens would all be flattened. I was about to give up, when an idea popped into my grassy mind. I needed King of Storm's kinder sister. I called her, she rustled the leaves as she gently blew in. She hated her mean brother and was more than happy to blow him and his nastiness away.
After a powerful battle she blew the King of Storms away. Finally my gardens and animals were safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!