The 12 Coins

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

One hot sunny day a policeman named Cody was out on his usual patrol around Magic Town. When suddenly he bumped into his family who also are police men and women. He noticed that they were putting up wanted signs for the evil magician who had broken out of jail.
The evil magicians name was none other than Isaac Fang! Wanted for bank robberies all over the land in search of the 12 magic coins of Magic Land. Little did he know that the coins were never in banks. Cody and his family have been the guardians of the coins for many generations. They have kept them well hidden in a secret hideout underground, Meme, Poppy and Jacob were the ones putting up the wanted signs and after bumping into Cody they filled him in on the plan to capture Isaac Fang once and for all. See if Isaac Fang cannot get the coins by midnight tonight he will lose his powers forever, but if he is to succeed he will become invincible! Meme, Poppy and Jacob explained to Cody that they have created fake coins covered in sleep powder for Isaac Fang to find when he robs the bank. Cody’s mother and father will be dressed as security guards that will make sure he finds the fake coins to steal. Once Isaac Fang touches the coins he will fall into a deep sleep and then at midnight he will lose his powers forever!
They can then lock him in jail and he can no longer use powers to escape. Now that Cody knew the plan he plays his role and sets up the bank and the special safe for the coins to go into for Isaac Fang to find. Later that night Isaac Fang arrives and everything goes to plan and they catch that evil magician once and for all.
Cody and his family celebrate by having a party for all of Magic Town.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!