Kidnapped

(Miss Coghlan and Her Students Are Interviewed)
"Every day, one of my students disappear, during school." Miss Coghlan was PETREFIED. She was also intensely stressed, she wanted to know where her students had gone.
"There are only six children left in my classroom, JA, Hixon, Penny, Elli, Pippin and Sophie, But the creepiest thing is that my children made portraits, and every time a student disappears so does their painting..."
"I don't know what is happening..." Pippin said. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND" JA yelled.
"All of my friends have disappeared except for Pippin, Soph and Elli!?" Penny said as she thought of her missing friends.
"What is happening?? Someone tell me!?" Soph said in fear.
Elli couldn't speak. Everyone returned to school, little do they know, this is when the problem gets solved. Everyone is silently working. A creepy voice comes from the smartboard.
"JA your portrait is going down next, HAHAHA..."
Everyone stared at JA in fear. JA raged because he was going to go to the toilet. Elli thought, "Well, you could go to the toilet. BUT ONLY YOU are allowed to go and you have to be fast, we don't want to lose you too,"
Elli took JA to a corner. Then she stuck something to his jumper and whispered to him. Then she pushed him out the door. Elli ran to the computer and stuck a USB thing in it. A video came up on the board, it was JA. Elli had planned to stick a micro camera on his jumper and was able to record it.
A couple minutes later, when JA was about to enter the toilets, Someone wearing all black and a black dragon mask on, ran out from behind the corner and took JA, ran and chucked him in a car. Everyone gasped, Pippin kept staring at the board.
JA screamed as he got an empty potato sack put on his head. You scream like a girl Pippin thought to herself. Hixon hid behind Penny's chair.
We watched as the dragon masked dude drove out of town and into darkness. They were surrounded by trees when they stopped. The dragon masked dude grabbed JA out of the car and walked to what looked like an old haunted... Hut.
They pushed open the door to what looked like a bright and modern mansion. The dragon masked dude walked up the stairs where you could slightly hear the song "Meant To Be".
They took the sack off JA's head and opened the doors. All you could hear was Hunter's terrible singing.
The dude took off the mask and It turned out to be... Mr Smith, It was all a prank to scare Miss Coghlan.
JA joined in with the party.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!