The Haunted Castle

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

“Zoom!” The outstandingly, bright blue car shot off directly into the sky, with Maxzilla and Hazelnut inside.
It was a beautiful day to go flying extremely fast. They looked down, they had just reached the magnificent depths of the jungle. When they had landed, ten black panthers came out of nowhere… Hazelnut was scared, meanwhile Maxzilla was trying to find a way out. “Hazelnut look,” whispered Maxzilla, it was a tiny gap. So they quickly sprinted out, but the panthers were on their tails. So they ducked down extremely fast and then they sprinted away.
In the distance, Maxzilla saw four aggressive rhino charging at them. “Wait a minute!” shouted Maxzilla the rhinos were trying to escape from gunmen. When they were close to the rhinos, we jumped on them and furiously charged at the gunmen and they all died. Maxzilla and Hazelnut rushed to the car, like a panther and when they got into the car, it automatically turned on and invisible mode was on, it was super weird.
And once again the outstandingly, bright blue old Ford, shot off directly into the air.
A few minutes later, they saw a massive building with red windows, all the outside was mat black, also the castle was surrounded by super tall trees. When they had landed, Hazelnut stayed in, but Maxzilla went in. A sign said, Do not enter’ in blood.
He took one step on the metal stairs and they made a high pitch sound. He saw two bright red eyes sneaking around the place. Maxzilla couldn’t hear his steps on the creaking stairs. Maxzilla knew he had a black robe on so the vampire could camouflage into the surroundings.
Ten minutes later, Maxzilla was face to face with the vampire, he had a wrinkly face. “Ah!” Maxzilla screamed as the vampire chained him up on a brick wall. All of a sudden came a ginormous massive Lego batman out of nowhere. He had a yellow and black suit on.
He seized the bars open and Maxzilla let out a monstrous scream in happiness.
Batman, Maxzilla and Hazelnut partied all night. They thought that it was the most fun they’ve had in their lives. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!