The Horse In The Village.

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

A horse was in a village with lots of trees. It was a hot, sunny day but the water in the river was nearly gone and it was nearly winter. The horse could see an intimidating gray and white wolf. The wolf was going to attack the horse but an orangey-red fox ran towards the wolf and saved the frightened horse.
Through the night the horse woke up and heard something. It was another wolf growling. The fox woke up too. It was getting ready to leap onto the wolf. The horse was going to run, so it did. The fox stopped the wolf and killed him.
The next day the horse was back in the village. The horse called herself Tinkle Bell and Tinkle Bell was happy. In this village there were no wolves and it was a happy place.
The horse was wondering how it was she got here in the first place so Tinkle Bell decided that she would look for the Fox. She called out, “Fox!” The fox came to her and she asked her how she got here. The fox said that she can fly. Tinkle Bell got a surprise! She said, “Thank you for letting me live in this village.” The fox said, “Don’t thank me, thank everyone.” The horse was even more surprised.
Suddenly the horse began growing light pink sparkly wings and a glittery rainbow coloured horn. The horse was not a horse any more. It was a unicorn! She flew up through the clouds and then back down to the earth. She felt excellent!
One of the wolves went to the village. The wolf said, “Sorry for trying to hurt you.” The unicorn forgave the wolf. The unicorn said, “All of your family can live here.” The wolf said, “That will be nice. We will.
All of the animals lived together, caring for each other like a family. The village was a safe happy place for all the animals to live forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!