A Boy That Had A Big Dream

One night a boy was doing his homework, it was a bit tricky. However, his major homework was to look through the solar system to discover about the stars. Luckily, he had a microscope to see through space, so he could explore the stars are rocks which shines bright in the sky. Then his mum said “Are you done yet?”
He replied “Nearly.”
Next he discovered more, when he was done, he went to brush his teeth. After that, he went to bed and dreamt about going on an adventure to save princesses that had been trapped. He wore armour to protect him and got a shield and sword. So when he was done he then went to find the person who stole them. He found footprints, then he followed the marks and it lead to a giant castle. It needed a key to unlock it, so he started to search for it. Unfortunately, he couldn’t find it. He went to have another look until he crashed into the boss who was strong and looked ugly. After defeating him, he rush through to find her but the room was guarded by security guards, so I thought that should I risk my life to defeat them? He chose to defeat, so they don’t come back to get another person. After, he ran back quickly to his house save the princess.
When she woke up she asked “Who are you?”
He said “I’m a Super Hero, but I don’t want to say my name.”
She told him she is going back home instead of running back with no permission to go and he was a doctor so that’s why he can treat her. Next he took off the armour and put away the sword and shield. After he looked at his mission board to see if there was more to do but there was no more. Next he went to brush his teeth, go to bed and woke from the dream.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!