Harvey

Harvey the year 7 at Weston Primary School comes up to Ben the year 2 and teases him by saying to his friends, ‘hey it’s benny why are you so short you probably can’t do anything with your height’. Ben just walks to his class doesn’t say anything to Harvey.
Ding! Went school bell to signal that it is home time when Ben got home he told his mum and Dad about Harvey and how he was bullying him, “so mum and dad there’s this boy at school and everybody at school calls him Harvey and bullying me about my height so what should I do” asked Ben. “Well I think you have to tell the counsellor at your school about the problem and he or she will fix this problem in no time then you’ll be fine at school”, dad suggested. “That’s perfect dad I’ll tell the counsellor tomorrow” replied Ben
Tomorrow morning at Weston Primary School Ben walks down the school corridor and walks into Mr Allen the counsellor “Mr Allen could you help me with something” asked Ben Mr Allen replies “okay sure”. Then Mr Allen and Ben went to his office to have a big discussion about his problem with Harvey “so Mr Allen can you help with this problem with the year 7 Harvey he bullies me because I am short’ Mr Allen replies” the teachers can suspend Harvey for a week and see if that will make him stop but if not then we can kick him out of the school.
After school Ben walked home to his house ‘Dad I told the counsellor Mr Allen about the year 7 Harvey and he got suspended for a week dad replied ‘that’s good Ben you don’t have to worry about that year 7 anymore for a week’ Ben replied ‘and he will get kicked out of the school if he bullies me again’.
Next week on Monday the year 7 Harvey was back at school Ben was just walking to class and saw Harvey at the corner of his eye on the left side Harvey was standing next “hey Ben I’m going to be planning something for you”. Ben was so worried he went to Mr Allen straight away in his room he told Mr Allen ‘Mr Allen Harvey is back he just said that he was planning something bad and so that means he needs to be kicked out of the school said Ben ‘he will be kicked out of the school and won’t be here on Tuesday ok’.
After school Ben goes home and tell his dad ‘I Harvey got kicked out of the school because he bullied me again now I don’t have to worry because he is not at the school anymore. Ben didn’t have to worry about Harvey anymore. The end.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!