Lulu The Dolphin

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

In the beautiful underwater land of the Pacific Ocean, sea creatures were swimming as fast as a hurricane. Turtles were splashing around and having lots of fun, that was where Lulu the dolphin and her friends lived.
It was a bright and sunny morning, Lulu the dolphin's teacher (Mrs Madeline) told her class that she had a wonderful surprise for them at the end of the term. Lulu and her friends Alexis and Ruby were so excited and couldn't help but be so thrilled.
Since Lulu was so overjoyed about the surprise, she kept talking about it and asking her friends if they knew what the surprise is. Alexis and Ruby started to get annoyed so one day when Lulu was about to play with them Alexis told Lulu, "Can you please stop talking and asking us about the surprise?" "It's starting to get annoying," added Ruby. Then Lulu's friends walked away.
Back at home Lulu told her mum, “My friends think I have been annoying because I keep talking about a surprise Mrs Madeline is preparing for us." "Maybe you should apologise to them?" Suggested Lulu's mum.
The next day, Lulu went to apologise to Alexis and Ruby. Luckily, Lulu's friends accepted her apology.
At the end of the term, lots of excitement was in Lulu's classroom. Finally, the day everyone has waited for arrived. As Mrs Madeline came in the classroom, she was carrying the surprise. It was a tiny and cute pet goldfish! Mrs Madeline told her class the goldfish (Sunny) is a guest to the classroom. Lulu and her friends thought that was the best surprise ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!