The Magical Wishing Well

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

It was now three o'clock and time to go home. Mequa and her friend Fantasy started to walk to Mequa's house, half way there they saw a wishing well. "I'm going to throw a coin in and wish for something!" Screeched Fantasy and Mequa at the same time. So, the girls ran and ran to the wishing well, but tripped and fell head first into the wishing well. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” They both screamed. They got up and looked around, they were in some sort of realm. A realm of fairies. They started to walk around, and sure enough there were fairies, but they were flying around a wishing well.
“Where are we, Fantasy?” Whispered Mequa confused about what was happening.
“I don't know, I think when we fell through the wishing well,” Fantasy stopped as there were fairies around them lots, “I mean the magical wishing well or that's what I think, it teleported us into a fairy realm.” She finished, looking at all the fairies crowded around them. Unexpectedly the many fairies carried the two girls to a castle and dropped them...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!