Bad Hair Day

“Wake up Mia it’s the last day of holiday’s.”
“Come on you have to be kidding me. I feel like the holidays have for 2 minutes.”
“Yea, Yea whatever come and get some breakfast and we need to go and buy your new school uniform.”
“What a school Uniform?”
“Mia it’s your first day at your new school, Oh gosh you need to look in the mirror.”
“Ahhhh! My hair! I must have took the wrong shampoo. It’s crunchy, knotty, it looks like a birds nest!
Mum we need to go to the hairdresser I don’t care if I have to miss the first day of school!”
“But Mia… alright we can go to the hairdresser.”
“Thank you so much Mum. I literally don’t know why we had to get the new shampoo but at least now we know not to anymore!”
“Don’t worry about it we will just have to be late for school.”
“Finally we’re here. Gosh, there’s a long line. Now what are we supposed to do?”
“There’s a hairdresser down the road.”
“Oh good, let’s go.”
“Yes, there’s no line.”
“Come on lets go it’s just this isn’t a very good hairdresser.”
“Pardon, never mind, oh look you’re next.”
Chop chop Hurry up snip snip brush brush, Mummmmmmm look at my hair,
To BE CONTINUED…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!