Power Of A Pencil

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

“Ahhh!” I said as I jumped out of my skin! “Only six more days until school” I yelled!
“Izzy,” mum said which calmed me down, mum said that we can go shopping for school, school supplies. Mum told me to make my Christmas list for Santa.
As it is only 3 more days until Christmas.
I sneakily got my new pencils to write with. Suddenly I write my first
wish and the next think (thing) I saw was a brand new MacBook and I nobist (noticed) that is what I write (wrote) on my wish list, I jump with excitement!! I saw a brand new iPad. After that I realised that I have magic pencils that nobody knows about yet… A few days later I woke up and woke my little sister Kate, we have fun but she always steals all of my stuff, “It is annoying!”
But I was not gonna let that ruin my day. It is CHRISTMAS!! Then me and Kate ran really fast into my Mum and Dads room, we jumped on the bed until they woke up. Finally I finished opening all my lovely presents. But I still love my pencils I rushed upstairs and write some more wishes. Oh no! I sighed as Mum was behind me. I saw she was shocked. She asked me like 100 questions but we made an agreement that I should return the pencils but we got new pencils that were not magic, but I still liked them.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!