The Wishing Well

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Gazing into the wishing well, Noah had no idea that his wish was about to come true.
One day a boy named Noah was at his house with his mum. There was a wishing well 2mins away from his house. His friends told him that it was a magic wishing well. But Noah didn’t believe them. So he asked his mum “Can I go, please, please!”
“NO,” said mum “Not today!”
Then that night he woke up and climbed out of his window and went to the wishing well. He got his coin and flipped it up. And then it was all quiet. He wished for his dad to come back alive. And then he saw a man coming out of the well and it was my dad! He was so happy.
Then the well filled up with money.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!