The Snake With No Friends

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time there was a green snake who want to play but everyone the snake went near ran away.

He tried to find some other snakes to with. He found some beside a tree.
“Will you play with me?” asked the green snake.

“No we don’t like you because you are green” they said.
The snakes went away leaving the green snake behind.

The green snake cried his way home. He wasn’t watching where he was going and he bumped into a big gorilla.

The gorilla had been sitting under a tree, sad because he had no one to play with.

“I’m sorry” said the green snake.
“Will you play with me?” said the gorilla.
The green snake smiled and said “Yes I’ll play with you”


So the gorilla and the green snake became best friends and played happily ever after.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!