Keep Swimming Fishman

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time, there was a big old woman who lived in a house. One day the big old woman went fishing. She caught a fish but the fish was not a normal fish. It was Fishman. Fishman pulled the hook out of his nose and said to the woman “Swim, swim as fast as you can. You can’t catch me I’m the Fishman.”
The old woman jumped into the water and swam after him.
A Little way along the bank, a tiger was laying in the sun. He saw the old woman swimming after the Fishman. He was hungry. The tiger crept into the water and waited.
Fishman looked over his shoulder and called again, “Swim, swim as fast as you can, you can’t catch me I’m the Fishman.” Fishman didn’t see the tiger waiting until it was too late and the tiger closed his mouth, swallowing Fishman in one bite.
The old woman, still swimming, saw the tiger right beside her and before she could swim away, the tiger had caught her and ate her too. The Tiger climbed out of the water and laid down in the sun happily ever after.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!