The Dragon's Eggs

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time, there were five pigs playing in the forest.
As they chased each other through the forest, the pigs bumped into a bear.
The bear was running out of a cave where he had found a dragon’s den.
Inside the cave, the dragon was angry because the bear had stolen her three eggs.
The pigs went to help pick up the eggs that bear had dropped, but as one of the pigs started to pick up an egg, it began to shake and crack.
Out of the egg popped a little baby dragon.
The pigs were angry that the bear had stolen the dragon’s eggs.
The pigs heard a loud roar behind them. They turned to see a very angry dragon.
The bear turned to run, but before he could take a single step, the dragon gobbled him up.
She thanked the pigs for protecting her babies and invited them to come for dinner. They all lived happily ever after.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!