Rosie The Dragon

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once there was a silver dragon and her name was Rosie. She was caring and helpful and she lived in her underground home.
Rosie had lots of sparkly gold but one day, mean people wanted to steal her bright treasure. So, she flew to Queensland and she dug another hole in the ground so that the mean people couldn't find her.
Her mum and Dad were very proud of her, but the people in Queensland found her hole in the ground and they climbed into it.
The people found lots of gold and it sparkled like glitter, but just then the dragon Rosie came flying into the room and when she saw the people she kicked them out of her hole! Rosie wanted all the sparkly gold to herself!
Suddenly there was a scary storm happening outside, so all the people rushed back into Rosie's hole so they wouldn't get wet in the storm.
Rosie was very kind and she made a bed out of sticks and animal fur for them to sleep in.
The next morning all the people made a yummy breakfast just for Rosie and they didn't steal her sparkly gold.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!