Pig

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once there lived a big, and wonderful pig! This pig was far from plain, as he had a unique and significant brain. He had lots of information within his head, which was powered by the munchy snacks he liked to be fed. Pig wasn’t that old, luckily he wasn’t bald! He had pitch black, shiny hair that he brushed and worked on with time and care. He lived in a normal sty, but he was one extraordinary guy! All pigs enjoy eating Brussel sprouts, and have cute, round, adorable snouts.
He wandered, he wondered indeed. What was that special thing? What did he need? What was that mysterious clue? Oh, Piggy Lord could it be true? Clever pig had the answer, and leapt around like a ballet dancer. All the gifts the people bring, were presents for their new pig King! They fed him repeatedly, day and night, until pig became a fearful sight!
On a Sunday, just before sundown, pig realised they did not want him as the crown. He found out what they were all about.
“They want to eat me, for morning and afternoon tea! Quick pig I have to hide or the consequences might be, I’ll be fried! They’ll slice, cut and chop me up, and I’ll be served in fancy cups! Or will they choose to have me roast? Sadly I’ll transform into a gloomy ghost!
Their bellies will be full as I weigh a tonne, upsettingly my life will be done. Why would they want to gobble up my pork? I don’t want to be on their fork! I’ll be sold in all the shops, but why oh why would they want my chops? Others say I’ll taste good with rice, I’ll be sold at an enormous price.”
The next day, in walked Farmer Bland, and a pig was transported to another land. The farmer whisked a happy tune, pig had a feeling he’ll die soon! They flew to Spain, on a Qantas plane.
When they arrived pig was the main guest, the cooks put him to the test! The advanced chefs caused no harm, but when pig saw the knife, that sounded the alarm!
He stood up, only to reveal his vast size, the people were terrified by the fury in his eyes. He swallowed them whole, and went for a stroll.
Nowadays, pig is the leader of them all, if anyone disobeyed him, they would fall. Before, what pig had feared the worst, he knew he had to eat them first! All pig needs is a loyal friend, and now our story has come to an end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!