Ted The Tortoise Got Stuck

One sunny morning Ted the Tortoise went on a walk. Then he realised he was up a tree. But luckily Gemma the Giraffe walked by. Gemma asked, "How did you get up there?" Ted said, "I was daydreaming and was not watching where I was going.” Gemma told Liam Lion. Liam said, “Sorry I cannot help." Liam told Bill the Bird. Bill said, “Sorry I cannot help, he will be too heavy for me.” Bill told Emma the Elephant, Emma said “Sorry I cannot help you” she told Coco the Croc. Coco said, “I cannot help because I cannot climb trees.” Coco told Mike the Monkey. Mike said, “Sorry I can't help, I don't want to hurt him.” Mike told Zara the zebra. She said, “Sorry I cannot help, I am too small.” Zara told Bella the Bear. Bella said, “Sorry I cannot help I need to get ready for hibernation.” Bella told Dame the Dingo. Dame said, “I’m so sorry I cannot help.” Dame told Sky the Snake. Sky said, “Ok I will get him down with my tail.” She went past Dame, Bella, Zara, Coco, Emma, Bill, Liam, Gemma, then finally got to Ted. Ted said, “Where have you been all day?” “Never mind that” said Sky. “Now let's get you out of the tree.” She got him out and had a party for all of the help. Now Ted was very happy and so were his friends. And they partied on all night.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!