True Friends

Once upon a time there was a 5-year-old girl her name was Annastager. She was an orphan her mum and dad had died in a car crash when she was born the only family she had was a sister.
Annastager had just moved into a new town with her sister Hanna. It was her first day of school and Annastager was excited her sister walked her to school but on the way, they bumped into some nice people.
They were sisters one 6-year-old and one 19-year-old “Hi my name is Chloe, and this is my little sister Ruby" said Chloe. "Hi, I'm Hanna this is my little sister she's only five" replied Hanna, then both of the girls went to school. A month later Annastager and Ruby were really good friends. Until Ruby slipped over and blamed Annastager for pushing her.
After Ruby told everyone that Annastager pushed her over Ruby was unbelievably mean to Annastager.
Annastager wanted to tell her big sister that Ruby was being so mean to her, but Chloe was now best friends with Annastager’s sister and Annastager didn't want to ruin their friendship so Annastager kept it a secret.
One day when Annastager came home from school and Hanna had a huge smile on her face. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Snapped Annastager. "Sorry just a bad day at school" said Annastager. "Ok but guess who's coming over for dinner...wait no let me tell you ready...it’s Chloe and Ruby " said Hanna. "What a-actually I'm going out tonight” said Annastager. "No you're not" Hanna replied suddenly the doorbell rang. And then Ruby and Chloe walked through the door "I'll cook dinner” said Hanna. "And I will go to my room” said Annastager. Then Ruby said, “I'll come and play with you Annastager." “No, you won't I don't want to play with you” said Annastager. "Don't be rude to Ruby" Hanna snapped.
The next day new kids came to school their names were Crystal and Amy and Ruby was scared of them, but they were really nice. The next day Annastager went up to them and said hi. They became best friends after a while. After a month Ruby told Chloe and Hanna that Annastager was being really mean to her because Ruby was really jealous of Annastager. The next day Hanna yelled at Annastager, but Crystal and Amy told Hanna the whole story that Ruby was horrible to Annastager. Hanna turned and said, “Is this true Annastager?" “Yes, it is" Annastager replied. "Why didn't you tell me?" Said Hanna. "Because you and Chloe are best friends and I didn't want to ruin that friendship you two have" Annastager replied. "You must have some really good friends like true friends.”
The next day Ruby got in huge trouble. And they all lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!