Teddy Tower

When the bright yellow sun came out, four children ran outside to find each other. They all had teddy bears that looked a bit like them. Chloe and her teddy bear both had dark brown hair and eyes. Dan and his teddy bear both had blonde hair and green eyes. Rose and her teddy bear had light brown hair and hazel eyes. Andy and his teddy bear both had blonde hair and green eyes.
They all decided to go to the Eiffel tower when something really horrifying happened... all the teddy’s disappeared! They realised that there were 4 portals around them but they were all closed.
"What just happened?" said Rose.
"All the teddy’s went in all the different portals," said Chloe.
"Are they okay?" said Dan.
"I don't think so," said Andy.
"You saw how quick the portals were."
"You're right," said Dan.
"How are we ever going to find them now?"
Meanwhile the teddy bears were trapped in a big land of nothing, but worst of all they were all separate and couldn't find each other! At the Eiffel tower they all came across a very, very big portal. It was so big that they could all fit in it together. Plonk! They all flew like a spaceship. Then they remembered that they had special butterfly bracelets that would help them find each other so... they pressed the special button on them. They finally found each other. They were really relieved. They decided to go out for lunch. They ended up having a wonderful day in the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!