The Stranger


The Stranger
Dear reader,

I'm sorry to say but half of my life is filled with miserable events and melancholy moments this piece of writing you may be reading write now is based on the true and sad story that happened 3 years ago of 14 Ariella Jane who, in this piece sadly passed away by unfortunate events caused by mythical reasons which you will find out during the heartsick events in this book. I myself was once a journalist back in the pleasant days but now I sit inside my shed at the back of my house writing sorrowful stories like the one you are reading right now. So right now I present to you my story, read on

Arthur Newmand

Ariella was lying on her bed tossing and turning in her sleep until suddenly her eyes shut open as the heavy breaths were pouring out her mouth. She grabbed the wrusseled blanket and forced it off the bed dramatically. “It was just a nightmare” she whispered reassuring herself that everything was OK. Everything was not okay and the trouble begins this very hour. Ariella jumped of her now messy bed and trudged downstairs to get breakfast. Her brother Markus and her mother were sitting at the table eating cereal when she walked into the room she quickly poured the milk and golden flakey crisps into her bowl before putting on her coat and leaving to school.

She was about to walk through the gates when a eerie whisper creped through her ears and whispered “you will look nicer when your not alive” said the voice as Ariella a cold rush of a breeze behind her. As she looked around she saw a 7 year old looking little girl in a vintage white-lace dress, long black hair covering half of her face, 1900’s looking black, girl school shoes with long white stockings. Ariella looked back but the girl was gone.

When Ariella got home she saw her mum cooking chicken and corn soup while she was walking upstairs to take a nap. While she was deep asleep she was dreaming of her walking around her house at 3:00 in the morning when suddenly the same little girl from the dream creped infront of her and got closer till Ariella was frozen still. The last thing she saw was
the girls eye. The next morning she never woke up.


The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!