Alan Louis Knight

One day in the life of Alan Lewis Knight who was a beautiful man, his favorite animal is...WOOF WOOF...puppy dogs! He was always happy to help when people asked for it, and he would wake us up in time ready to go to school. He had five precious boats that he loved a lot. The last one he had was very big indeed it was ruby red, there was writing on it and it said “YABBER DABBER DOO.” For him it meant happiness as it made him laugh.
Because he loved his dogs, boats and family he took a little holiday with the family and the dogs 'Jack, Seb, Hagen, Waddle, Whinny, Gidney and Yardy.'
I had a lot of fun with the family and the dogs. That was the history of Alan Lewis Knight as he has passed away without his dogs but his family looks after them still, while he is watching from above.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!