The Lost Whale

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Scene 1:
Lile had a whale in her house. Her house was gigantic! It was big enough to fit a whale, named Whely.

One day they went to the beach. Lile and Whely arrived at the beautiful beach. Lile was too excited to play so she didn't concentrate on Whely. Meanwhile, Lile shouted, "Mum, Whely is gone!" Mum replied, "Oh no!"

"Whely will be sad", Lile said. Whely is really sad. Lile searched and ... searched ... and searched.

"Maybe that's Whely!" shouted Lile pointing to the sea. Mum went closer. Mum said "It's not, Lile". "Oh", said Lile. "I'm still sad", said Lile.

"Sad! I feel sad." Lile said. "I know," mum added.

Scene 2:

Whely is really sad too. Lile is her best friend but Whely thought that her friend is now gone.


Scene 3:

Lile couldn't believe she lost Whely. "It definitely not going to and ... we got to find her!" Lile thought.

Lile ran to the sea. She looked and looked ... "I see Whely. I really see Whely!" Lile shouted.

"Come to me", Lile said to Whely.

Lile's mum secretly took a photo. See you next time!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!