Raindrop

A drop of water can be happy or sad, it could make your day better or ruined.
No matter how big or small the drop is, it's like a knock on a door.
When a drop falls from the sky, it touches the floor with a quiet splash and nature stars to grow bigger and better.
Even if a drop is sad, it has a strong meaning in the earth.
But if a drop falls on you and you become wet, it can make you laugh as hard as rain.
Un-expectedly, there is a movie about rain, you could sing or dance or even get a droplet on your tongue, you can do anything with rain if you just imagine by your mind.
Sometimes rain can be bad, it leaks through a pipe or a ceiling, which can be annoying sometimes, even during winter.
But rain is good and bad at the same time, you just don't realise when it's good and bad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!