Make A Difference

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Bullying can kill. It is sort of like cancer. A big issue that starts of without knowing that it is, then it end big. People take their own lives by just a few words or sentences. But a few things that I learned throughout my years is that when people try to bring you down, that only means you are higher than them. We are all different and unique and have different talents. Under our different coloured skins, we all have the same colour blood. We are all humans and there is no reason that people should be oppressing other people. Reasons for that is the bullies are trying to make themselves feel better, they are just bored, they do not like the person for a completely different reason, or they do not have a reason in the world. I like to look through comments on social media about anti-bullying or just bullying. There are stories about best friend stabbing their own best friends in the back. Going on and becoming enemies. I feel sad when I look on YouTube about 13 year olds hanging themselves or bullies lighting their victim's house on fire and killing people, or bullies almost blinding people with sharp pencils, little kids punching themselves off slides, OR parents cheering on the kids that are bullies punching another kid and the parent assaulting a teacher trying the stop the fight. Can somebody tell me what has happened to the world? God made it to be perfect but look at it. We need to make a difference. We can start with the little thing. The smallest things can make a difference.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!