The Great Mission

Once there was a world. The world had never experienced something like this. A bang happened no one knew what was happening everyone was scared even with the great technology of the world they were scared really scared.

Well it started as a small earthquake then a tornado and a tsunami but suddenly the world split in half one side went flying into Pluto and stopped but they had to rescue the other side because it was going dangerously close to the sun.

All they knew was that this was a super dangerous mission. They were not sure if they could they could do the mission. But they remembered what the people were for. Why they were made. The other side needs them. They won’t survive for long.

Every one worked to do it but only ten were chosen to go they were going on the space ship to the other side and bring it back. It will be a long trip. But before they could go the other side the side they were on froze and they would not go till the next year.

Once it had been a year the space ship launched and brought back the other side. But they had another problem came up it was big very big. the world cannot join with the other half because the worlds will smash together and brake into bits.

Then a great idea came up into the president what if we join a bridge to each world and they agreed to make a bridge and it all worked perfectly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!